The key skills:
- 3+ years of server-side Java development experience
- Experience with Java 8
- Good understanding of Java fundamentals: generics, concurrency, annotations
- Experience with Tomcat, Spring
- Experience with performance tuning of server-side Java applications
- Software architecture and design skills
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL
- Dedication to high-quality software development through conventions, maintainability, and testing
Nice to have:
It would be great if you possess at least 3 of the following:
- Experience with Kotlin!
- Data analysis, strong experience with NoSQL (Redis, Elasticsearch, Apache Solr)
- Good understanding of web tech stack: HTTP(S), REST, Web-Sockets
- Experience working with message broker (AMQP, Apache Kafka)
- Good understanding of microservice architecture principles
- Experience with data gathering (website crawling, parsing)
Why join us:
Providing financial support to enhance professional growth (training’s, courses and seminars);
The most friendly and pleasant staff that you’ve ever seen ;))
Compensation based on the interview results ( we are generous )
We, like other companies, offer paid leave, sick leave, support, and understanding. The most important difference is that you will be proud of the project you are working on. It will be difficult, interesting, cool and very non-standard on the stack of technologies.
We have been developing unplag.com for 3 years already. Now we are looking for a team of java dev’s, and first of all, we need a senior (or strong middle), who will very soon manage the team. It is necessary to refine what has accumulated, participate in the development of new engines. It will be difficult and not typical, be prepared :slightly_smiling_face: What will you need to do? Finalization of old and development of new engines. Our Java team focused on BigBata, crawling and parsing side.